October 18, 2011

The Bangs!!!

I was really hesitant in giving myself bangs. Especially since my hair isn't always the most obedient. I've been blessed/cursed with really thick and wavy hair. I've been cheating out and throwing it back into a pony tail, but today I thought I would share a really quick and easy style I did. I am sure you all know it, but as part of my transformation, I knew you would be dissapointed if I didn't. :P

What a mess!!!


Gotta flat iron the bangs.  Get them in order!!!

Ahhh that's better.

I call this the temple twist. Taking a chunk at the temple and then.....

....twisting and....

....pinning.

The other side - temple twist and.....

....pin.

Okay so not bobby pinned, but I find this way if it loosens then I can quickly fix.


*LOL* I now see it looks like I am shooting myself when I was really trying to point out the frizzy thick hair at the back.

A little shine mist and hairspray on my brush smooths that out.


VIOLA!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment