May 18, 2012

So we are back.  My girlfriend reminded me that I hadn't posted something in a while and she was right!  It's been a few months.  Terrible since so much has happened.  Let's get to where we've been and where we are going.

In a previous post I had posted some "Things I would like to do." in lieu of  New Year's Resolutions.  I thought it would be good that since we are coming up to the mid point of the year to review and revise.

1) Do something about this house.   - This is and will always be a work in progress.  I've made a few changes and I have my sights set on a few more. It's all a matter of time and money.  I have lots of time just not lots of money.  

2) Have more sex. - This is and will always be a work in progress......hehehe... I don't think I should comment on how good it is.  Hehehehe.

3) A craft a month. - This I know I need to improve on! Lord knows I have probably a 1000 favorites pages of neato crafts to do.

4) Take better care of myself. -  Hey...I've been doing pretty good.  I've slacked off a little bit but I've also lost 30 pounds.  Not bad I think!!!

5) Get a tattoo or two. I DID I DID get a tattoo or two!!!  
 




The koi fish is still a work in progress.  I have plans for a third to tie the two together.  Yes... yes it is a small addiction!  Just a small one.


6) Have more sex. - See number 2.

7) Better the relationships around me. - I feel really good about the relationships with the people in my life right now.  I have wonderful kids and am happy that I am getting along with my stepdaughter.  I love my hubby to pieces.  My best friend and I are closer.  All is good in that respect.

8) Do something that I love. - Aside from being a domestic engineer, I am working on this one with plans to hopefully be back to work in September.

There ya have it.  Yes ...THEEE LIST was way easier to do than making a bunch of promises I probably wasn't going to keep.

Stay tuned for a hair tutorial in the next week or so.  I found a great tutorial online and I am going to it to further enhance the rockabilly look!!!

















0 comments:

Post a Comment