August 22, 2011

Fun Hair Accessor Tutorial - SOOO EASY....FUNKIFIED Inexpensive Mary Janes

Ahhh some of you might think the phase has run it's course. NO WAY. I have been busy gathering, collecting, altering and revamping. I was really thrilled to pick a few great items from a thrift store the other day. All for $20. So thrilled with the deal!!! I am posting my most recent revamps and creations. I am also very excited to have worked out my tattoo, but hubby says the JPG is too creepy. LOL. So you will have to wait until it gets done to see it.


My supplies. A silk flower, fine wire, bobby pin, and a leftover earing piece.

Lacing the wire through the earing piece.

Pushing the wire through the flower.

Adding a bit of hot glue.

Almost done.

Wrapping the wire pulled through the flower around the bobby pin.

Viola!!! EASY PEESY



$2.99 Mary Janes
Iron on transfer and a little silk rose. Neato fun.
A pair of Mary Janes online for $28.

0 comments:

Post a Comment