August 27, 2011

I can imagine everyone thinking that I must have fallen off the face of the earth or this "phase" has done it's course. Ohhhh noooo. Was thrilled to go out with my girlfriend in my new rockabilly style and got a few compliments. It felt awesome.
So today's post is about supporting the local business' I know. In this day and age it is not uncommon to "know" someone who owns their own business. No matter how big or small it is. I am lucky to know a few of these people and want to make note of them. If you are in the Toronto area then by all means give them a call or visit their locations, if not at least give them a few seconds of your time and peruse their pages.

The Urban Beauty Bar
My girlfriend has a mobile spa business. What a terrific idea! She caters to all events and provides exceptional service. She is in the process of increasing her clientele. Check out her facebook page :
http://www.facebook.com/notes.php?drafts&id=117244618374655#!/pages/The-Urban-Beauty-Bar/184405448276982

Dueling Grounds
This store is located Bloor Street West and is Toronto's premier gaming store. It caters to those hobbiests that enjoy miniatures, rpg, and card games. It is going into it's 8th year of operation. Check out the website:
http://www.dueling-grounds.com/

Tickle Me Ink
Located just down the street, I stumbled upon this great little shop while on a walk with the youngest. After stopping in and chatting with the owner, I am looking forward to going in sometime this fall to get a tattoo. The location is clean and bright and the service is excpetional. Check out their website:
http://www.ticklemeink.com/

Bloor Fitness
I joined this gym a week ago and have really enjoyed going there. It's a no hassle place with friendly service, good atmosphere, up to date machines and great hours. Both hubby and I are not attending on a daily basis. Check out their website:
http://www.bloorfitness.com/

Stay tuned for an upcoming tutorial on the revamp of a skirt and shirt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment