August 31, 2011

Skirt Revamp

So one thing I have found important during this whole process is to take the time to realize what you already have in your closet.  I was happy to find a couple of pencil skirts. I hadn't worn them since I worked and I want a reason to wear them again.  A pencil skirt is a perfect piece for this type of wardrobe.  So here is my revamp.

Since this is one of my first additions to a piece of clothing I wanted it to be subtle.  I can always add more to it as well.  I printed out this on iron on transfer paper and then ironed it on.  The skirt i think cost me $30 but I have had it for years.  The paper was about $1 for the sheet.  So all in all it was a pretty cheap revamp.

This is the original vision compliments of that wonderful brand...LUCKY 13. Selling for over $50.






1 comments:

Devil made in Heaven

I love lucky 13 stuff. This is a great idea for making some cool looking clothes yourself. Thanks for sharing. :)

Post a Comment