September 09, 2011

Fun and Frugal Continued - What's next???

I am liking this title fun and frugal so I am going to keep with it for a few more posts.  What's next?  Hmmmmmmm....Let me see.  So many things to do!!!!

I have some new projects to begin. 

This shirt is great because it has a built in corsette. Only problem is it is looking a little worn and it needs a little bit of taking in.  Stay tuned for this revamp. 


I love this skirt and have worn it a few times but I think it is time for it to be revamped Rockabilly Style!!!!
I love this little apron and since I have been doing some housewifey canning and shtuff I have been wanting a cute frilly apron. I also figure that my daughter needs one too. Will be posting the apron of choice tutorial soon.

Looking forward to showing you all the fun and frugalities!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment