September 15, 2011

Haven't disappeared

Well folks, it may seem like I have disappeared or this was a passing fad.  I am here to reassure you that I have not changed my mind on the retro revamp and I AM slowly but surely working on some projects. I got tangled in a few things and so this week for revamps and fun and frugalities my time has been limited. 

It started with this need to reorganize and tidy my craft area. For those of you crafting, you know how it can get.  I have also gotten caught up in a couple of side projects and will be sharing them with you at a later date. 

Normally you would get a fun and frugality but today it will be a look at some fantastic sites I have come across as of late.

This is on the list of my faves for blogs. So many creative ideas!!! If only I were this crafty!!!


I love nothing more than 1-vintage retro shtuff and 2 - great prices. This woman has an eye for a deal!!!

http://vavoomvintage.blogspot.com/ - Check out this blog for sure. So many great tutorials, information, links. LOVE IT!!!

Okay that's all for me tonight but will be back to show you some progress on my revamps!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment