September 27, 2011

Rockabilly Robynn ohhh where have you been???

Busy busy busy.  Doing what I am not quite sure. 

New developments in the hair department though.  Can we say BANGS and COLOR.  I do beleive the bangs should be shorter but I am still afraid of them.  Yes the bangs!  It's been a while since I have had them and my hair curls up all frizzy if I am not on top of them.   As for the color - dirty blonde just wasn't my color. The dirty part perhaps....mwahahahaha.  Back to a nice deep auburn for fall.  So now that I have the bangs what are my options?  I have taken a look around the interweb and have found some great styles I will be attempting in the near future. 





Cross your fingers fellow rockabilly's that my birthday comes along with a way coool tattoo.  Shhhh don't tell the hubby but I dream of a great necklace tattoo and sleeves.  LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment